Addis Ababa Finance Bureau has the intention to recruit Social Accountability Focal Person
Financed by Development Partners for investment Project Financing (IPF).
Position: Social Accountability Focal Person
Qualifications and Experience
MA/BA Degree in Social science, Economics, Management. Finance, Leadership or any other relevant field.
- A minimum six of (6) year of experience for (MA) and 8 year (BA) Preferably in the areas of Social
- Accountability, Community Mobilization, Social work, M&E.
- Demonstrated experience in building/enhancing networks for public dialogue purposes and developing and implementing effective public engagement strategies.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and core competencies
- Communication and report writing skills (Good command of English is required)
- Strong skills in participatory program planning, program management, facilitation using SA tools and approaches and quality reporting.
- Computer literacy
Salary: 15,000.00 birr per month.
Terms of contract: – One year with the possibility of extension.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa,
Human Resource Management Directorate
Addis Ababa City Administration Bureau of Finance
Piazza, Arada Building 11thFloor.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Salary Offer 100,000 Br ~
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!